Learning & Teaching
Embracing the spirit of St. Mary MacKillop we support, enable and engage our community of learners to find their voice in the contemporary world through a commitment to action.
We believe in developing the whole child, spiritually, emotionally, intellectually and socially as they grow and develop on their learning journey.
We aim to support students in achieving excellence by;
- Inspiring our learners in a safe and supportive environment
- Supporting, enabling and engaging our learners
- Personalising learning
- Fostering independence and responsibility
- Catering to individual student needs
- Ensuring the curriculum is inclusive
- Using relevant data to inform future learning and teaching