Our school community values your interest in our school. We are passionate about what we do and we are looking forward to sharing this with you.
When is my Enrolment Application due?
Enrolment inquiries are accepted at any time during the year if you are moving into the area.
To assist with the large number of Foundation (Prep) enrolments we ask that enrolment forms be collected beginning mid March of the year preceding enrolment.
Early applications will be less likely to be considered for a waiting list if large numbers of families apply.
How old should my child be?
If your child is starting Foundation (Prep), he/she must turn 5 years old by April 30th in their Foundation year.
With the Enrolment Application, the following documentation is required:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certifiacte (if baptised Catholic)
- Immunisation Certificate (up to date and current)
- Any relevant documentation from the kindergarten or current school
- Reports from specialists who have seen your child
- Passport/Visa if child not born in Australia
- Proof of residency (rates, utilities bill).